Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why Winter?

I have one follower. Movin' on up there! I can not lie this is very exciting.

So anyway recently I was wondering why I was excited for Winter time. It is cold, dark and depressing. I do actually know why I was excited, because I had just gotten a bunch of new coats and boots and needed a reason to wear them.

Winter can be exciting, but without snow on the ground it is pointless. If Winter lasted just long enough to get really cold and snow 2 maybe 3 times then ended abruptly in a burst of Spring, that would be okay with me.

Now I find that I cannot wait until Spring and Summer! The warm weather, going to the beach, drinking lemonade (not that that is forbidden in the Winter it's just more appropriate in the Summer time), shopping for shorts and cute tank tops. But just as well at the end of Summer I will be done with the heat and longing for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment