Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Good Life

Ahhhhh, being out of school. It's always the best time of the year. Although my relaxation is going to be about a week long this summer. This saturday is my sister's graduation party, such fun. However, my Mom will be stressed and when Mom is stressed everybody on the planet is stressed. On wednesday next week I get on a plane headed for Peru. The weekend after we get back I break for the beach, July 4th. The very next weekend I jump to New York City with my Aunt and Uncle (love them!). Right now I am supposed to be cleaning my room because my cousins are coming to stay at our house for my sisters grad party. But, look how productive I am being. Oh well, this is about as much you can get out of a rising junior. Live it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment