Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Mind

This is a book I am required to read for summer reading. Which sadly I just started yesterday. It is pretty good so far, but the dialog takes a long time to get used to. I can't really understand what is going on but I'm powering through it.

I haven't picked up clarinet all summer long and I am supposed to have my music (3 whole songs) memorized by the start of next week for marching band... Yikes.


The Avengers... OMG! This is actually going to be a movie! I am ssoooo excited! I just went to see captain america last night and the trailer for this played at the very end... This is sure to be epic! Captain America was really good by the way.


School starts in 2 weeks and I am super excited to start my junior year! If only my report card could look like this all year long. That would be a dream. Mainly the only thing exciting about school starting are school supplies... I LOVE school supplies, who knows why. I really should have put this picture instead...

you can't sit there and say thats not exciting!

I recently got my license and this is the beauty of a boat I have been blessed with of driving, a 1996 green Buik La Sabre. I get to drive myself to school this coming year, which no doubt is exciting except for the fact I have to drop my brother off at middle school first. 5:30 every morning here I come.

1 comment: