Saturday, February 18, 2012

All I Do is Pin Pin Pin

So a couple of months ago I became addicted to this website called Pinterest. You probably have heard of it. At first I was just restricted to looking, because you have to be invited in order to actually pin things. So I remained an observer for about 2 months. Stopping in occasionally to see what new things would appear.

About a week ago I received an invitation from my sister (Raz Darnell).

That is when my life ended. All I think about now is what I should pin next, what board it should go on, and what clever caption I should drop underneath. I can't stop, even right now I thinking about a way to pin a link to my blog. I am hopeless. I literally can spend hours on that website completely enthralled. It is a vicious cycle really. I get tired of pinning things so I go and look at other people's pins. While I am doing this I am repinning things I like. Then once I have repinned a ton of stuff I feel guilty like I am only stealing other people's ideas and I feel the need to go find my own pins. And now you can see where the cycle starts over.

( I am also into hyper-linking... in case you can't tell)

3 comments:

  1. It's a viscous cycle? So it has a thick consistency between solid and liquid? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA Burns. I laughed out loud. Viscous lol

    Sans, I know what you mean. Obviously I am also addicted.

    ReplyDelete