Thursday, May 19, 2011

Complaints

I had the mindset that I wasn't going to use this blog to whine about everything I don't like in life. I hate those kind of things... it's like "We get it! Your life is terrible. Now please shut up!"And for the most part I have succeeded in this endeavor. But tonight I have two complaints.

Why is it that every teacher decides to assign major stuff right at the end of the year? I guess it is because they realize that the end is close at hand and they don't want us to loose focus. But, this tactic just makes us angry at them. Just this weekend I have two papers and a project due Monday. AND THEN a test on Tuesday (and those you know I dislike).

I don't like that growing boys eat so much. My little brother devours everything in the house the day after we go grocery shopping. I'm growing. Do you see me shoving the pantry down my throat?

No comments:

Post a Comment