Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sporks: Pointless Genius

For a very long time I thought that sporks were the greatest invention ever. True genius. And, don't get me wrong it was a wonderful idea.

But now I have come to the realization that they are the worst thing ever.
Here are all my reasons why:
- there is not enough fork part for you to actually stick anything.
- when you try to use it as a spoon the miniature fork prongs poke you in the tongue.
- also when being used as a spoon they hardly hold anything because half of it is fork.
- generally all of them are made of plastic and so they bend under the slightest force.


So as you can see the spork is useless.

Dear John F. Spork (yeah you thought it was a combination of fork and spoon... how childish),
You have failed the world. What could have been the most wonderful idea has turned out to be a terrible pain in my tongue.

Much love,
Sans

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's really fair to call them pointless when one of the grievances you list is the points...

    ReplyDelete