Monday, September 12, 2011

My TV is Back

School has been back in session for probably about 3 weeks-ish, and while the homework started flowing and we got our laptops back it did start feel like school. But now it feels completely familiar because all my TV is back. Yeah, the stuff I think about all day long instead of Lincoln, functions, and step changes. It makes fall seem real, even though it's still 90 million degrees outside, I like to pretend cool weather will come eventually even though freezing cold just blasts us sometime mid-November.My TV shows are what keep me going, having a new one to watch almost every night is what keeps me going during the day and contemplating the one from the night before keeps me awake. I really probably wouldn't be passing school in general if it weren't for television. That's a bit backwards but it works.

Parenthood starts tomorrow, Survivor premieres Wednesday, and eventually Lie to Me, House, The Amazing Race, The Big Bang Theory, and Dancing With the Stars (my viewage of this particular show solely depends on the cast) will come back. I can't wait!! :D

1 comment: