Friday, September 30, 2011

Fair Food Fundamentals

Every year My family and I go the North Carolina State Fair about 5 or 6 times... yeah it's that big of a deal. The main reason is all the fantastic food. My list is as follows:

- deep fried snickers bar.
- cattleman's association steak sandwich.
- corn on the cob.
- turkey leg (must be eaten first in order to achieve maximum consumption).
- chocolate covered strawberries (at least 4 times... a visit).
- NC State ice cream.
- funnel cake (although I don't really like these, they are a classic).
- Al's fries (con mucho vinagre).
- party in a pita (there is no more of an explanation).
- milk (so simple, so necessary).
- 1lb of candy from the candy castle.

P.s. thank you Raz Darnell for the idea :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girrrlll you can borrow/share/steal/rip off/copy/paste/cut/shift/click/download/edit/open link in new tab/etc. my ideas all you want :)

    ReplyDelete