Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OMG its Cold Everybody Freak Out.

It finally got cold this weekend and the world almost died. People are walking around in sweaters and boots, it's only like 65 degrees! Sure I welcomed the opportunity to wear some jeans and a jacket but did I break out my parka? NO.

A couple of my friends organized this corn maze thing. I didn't go... It isn't technically fall yet, that is completely inappropriate. A bunch of people have pumpkins and junk on their porches. It's the fourth day of October guys... chill it. Now, I don't celebrate Halloween, but if I did I would put my decoration out the day of and take them down the morning after. One of my biggest pet peeves are those people that just leave their Halloween decorations up until it is time to switch them with the Christmas ones... nubs.

But yeah so it's cold and everybody is running around like a chicken with their head cut off. I wonder what they're gonna do when it's 40 degrees or 30 degrees. Should be fun to watch.

2 comments: