Friday, April 15, 2011

Anticipation!

I am absolutely can not wait until the movie Water for Elephants comes out!

7 Days!!! 
aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I read the book about 5 or 6 months ago and am about to burst!

I have laid out the plan for opening day.
     - Advance tickets will be purchased.... preferably RIGHT NOW.
     - We will arrive at the theatre at least fifteen minutes before the preceding movie ends (I had this at 2 hours... you should be thankful Mom).
     - We will be the first people in the theatre.
     - I will get the perfect seat.
     - I will love the movie while it is playing.
     - I will hate the movie when it ends because of how different it was from the book.
     - I will be upset I paid $9.00 for that trash.
     - The next day I will love the movie again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment