Friday, April 22, 2011

A Good Day

Or so I thought...

Today is a half day in school, by far the best kind of school day. And usually on these days my sister and I go and get my brother from his elementary school and then we go eat Mexican food (ACP!). This is some what of a tradition, I mean the waiters know us.

However, when the friend you go eat with suddenly decides to invite his BFF the Spanish teacher, things get awkward. Needless to say I am less than excited. See, he is my Spanish teacher currently and I don't think he likes me very much... I kind of have a negative attitude about the class, everybody in there is dumb (hay algunas excepciones).

Lunch with a teacher who doesn't really care for you. NOT FUN.



On another note:

Water for Elephants comes out today!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!
I will tell you what I thought later. :)

Spring Break starts today. My family and I are off to New Orleans. :)

1 comment: